- LA STRUTTURA
- CORSI DI STUDIO
Stage presso il Centro Ricerche FIAT - Scadenza presentazione domande: 25 ottobre 2013
A call for candidates for 1 stage in the area of User Experience, HMI Design is announced. In particular, we are looking for candidates to be involved both in our research and design activities related to in-vehicle interfaces.
The successful candidates will sit in Turin, Italy. The stage could last up to 6 months. We are looking for candidates with a degree in Psychology, Interaction Design, Usability, Human Factors, Informatics, Communication Science or similar.
Candidates will participate in teams involved in User-Centred Design processes to ensure that different in-vehicle interfaces are easy to use and help users meet their goals.
The candidates will participate to the following activities:
• Working in multi-disciplinary teams aimed at designing different modality user interface (GUI, SUI)
• Being involved in multi-disciplinary teams for European/National projects
• Analysing collected data by statistical analysis tools
• Developing low, mid, and high fidelity prototypes
• Building psychometric instruments to collect different kind of data (questionnaires, interviews)
• Planning, designing and conducting Usability Experts and Users Evaluations
• Preparing testing sessions and test lab
• Reporting test results
• Degree in Experimental Psychology, Cognitive Sciences, Communication Science, Informatics, Engineering, Interaction Design, Human Factors or similar areas.
• Deep knowledge of all basic PC software
• High English language knowledge
• Basic knowledge of User-Centred Design techniques (Heuristic Evaluations, Usability testing, Field Studies, Focus Groups, Surveys and quantitative/large sample online usability methods.)
• Knowledge of interaction design tools including Visio, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Balsamiq or similar
• Knowledge of statistical analysis tools including SPSS or similar is considered a plus
• Knowledge about at least one programming language (e.g. Java, Visual Basic, C, C++) is considered a plus
• Basic knowledge of statistical analysis applied to psychosocial research is considered a plus
CENTRO RICERCHE FIAT DESCRIPTION
Centro Ricerche Fiat S.C.p.A. (CRF) was founded in 1976 as the Fiat Group’s major source of expertise in innovation, research and development. It was established as a Società Consortile per Azioni, a consortium, whose shareholders are Group companies. CRF’s objective is to use innovation as a strategic lever and to enhance the results of its work through the promotion, development and transfer of innovative content able to make products distinctive and competitive.
Application no later than 2013-10-25.